- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Cosmo's herb seasoning - your choice of Garlic/Chilli/Herb, Taco/Herb or BBQ/Herb
- 1 capsicum, any colour, diced
- ½ Onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Crushed garlic
- ¼ teaspoon Dried chilli flakes, optional
- 1 can Diced tomato
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Heat oven to 220C. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, add Cosmo's herb seasoning and stir for 10 seconds until fragrant.
- Add capsicum and onion, stir for about 6 minutes or until softened. Add garlic, chilli and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook until thick.
- Remove from the heat and use the back of a spoon to form 4 evenly spaced wells in the sauce. Crack an egg into each.
- Place in the oven and bake eggs for 6-8 minutes or to your liking. Garnish with parsley and serve with toasted sourdough.