Jayen Food Concepts Ltd was formed in 1997 by John Neal. We are a proudly New Zealand owned and operated company.
Our branded food systems are an easy cost effective hot food option for retail stores. With over 200 outlets (& growing!) nationally the company has now grown to have a wealth of knowledge in the ‘hot food on the run’ industry.
Cosmo's provides a variety of great flavour herb seasonings, dairy-free coating, gluten-free instant potato mash mix and chicken gravy mix. We are still working hard to develop more tasty cooking ingredients.
We provide a one-stop service in the hospitality industry including cooking ingredients, kitchenware, food handling tools, takeaway packaging, cleaning products and catering equipment installation.
Our capable and creative team have a number of years in the food industry, in particular the convenience channel:
- John Neal (Founder) - involved in the food industry 40+ years
- Jan Turner (Co-Founder)
- Leanne Prujean (Business Manager)
- Mark Prujean (Business Manager)
- Dave Gratwicke (North Island Sales Manager)
- Andy Campbell (South Island Sales Manager & NZ Key Account Manager)
- Sharon Bradleigh (Customer Service Manager & NZ Key Account Assistant) – with good experience in health & safety industry
- Monique Reid (Office Manager)
- Ivy Lee (Information Technology Manager)
- Nikki Khan (Tele Sales Manager)
- Darrel Brennan (Warehouse Manager)
- Geoff Rhind (Warehouse/Despatch Storeman)