Jayen Food Concepts Ltd was formed in 1997 by John Neal and his partner Jan Turner. John’s daughter Leanne Prujean along with her husband Mark have taken the helm in 2016, ensuring the company remains proudly New Zealand owned and operated.
Our branded food systems, Top Taste Chicken ‘N’ Chips and Charleez Chicken & Chips, are an easy, cost-effective hot food option for retail stores. With over 200 outlets nationally, and growing, the company has a wealth of knowledge in the ‘hot food on the run’ industry.
We created Cosmo’s cooking ingredients which include a variety of great flavoured seasonings, dairy-free coating, gluten-free instant potato mash mix and chicken gravy mix. We are always working hard to develop more tasty cooking ingredients to satisfy your hunger.
We also provide kitchenware, food handling tools, takeaway packaging, cleaning products and catering equipment installation, making us a one-stop service in the hospitality industry.
Our capable and creative team have a number of years’ experience in the food industry, in particular the convenience channel:
- Leanne Prujean (Business Manager)
- Mark Prujean (Business Manager)
- Dave Gratwicke (North Island Sales Manager)
- Andy Campbell (South Island Sales Manager & NZ Key Account Manager)
- Sharon Bradleigh (Customer Service Manager & NZ Key Account Assistant)
- Monique Reid (Office Manager)
- Isabel Maka-Kea (Administration Support)
- David Pointon (Warehouse Manager)
- Darrel Brennan (Workshop & Cleanroom Manager)
- Geoff Rhind (Warehouse/Despatch Storeman)
- Karen McNamara (Customer Services Representative)
- Simone Davis (Customer Service Representative)