Here’s a delicious recipe for your chicken tenders, especially when paired with the honey mustard dipping sauce.
- 1 ½ cups Cosmo’s Chicken Coating
- 500gms chicken tenders
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 ½ Tbsp Dijon mustard (or other mustard)
- 2 Tbsp flour
- ½ tsp salt/black pepper
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard (or other mustard)
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Place the batter ingredients in a bowl and whisk with a fork until combined. Add the chicken tenders into the batter and toss to coat.
3. Pick up the chicken tenders with tongs and place in a coating bowl. Sprinkle the surface with the Cosmo’s Chicken Coating, then press down to adhere.
4. Transfer onto a baking tray and repeat with the remaining chicken tenders.
5. Spray the chicken tenders lightly with oil and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
7. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.